Our Radiologists are among the finest anywhere in the US.
Dr. Nisha Patel
Dr Patel attended medical school at University of Illinois College of Medicine in Chicago, IL. She then completed a Residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Northwestern University in Chicago and also served as Chief Resident. This was followed by a fellowship in Musculoskeletal Radiology at University of California in San Diego under the mentorship of Dr Donald Resnick.
Dr Patel is Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology. Her interests are in Musculosketal Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine; Chicago, IL
Residency: Diagnostic Radiology, Northwestern University, Chicago IL
Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Imaging; University of California at San Diego, San Diego, CA
Board Certification: American Board of Radiology
Professional Memberships/Offices: RSNA, ARRS, Society of Skeletal Radiology, ACR, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society,
Honors and Awards:
- Chief Resident, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Northwestern Memorial Hospital; (2004-2005)
- AOA, Alpha Omega Alpha, University of Illinois College of Medicine (1998-2000)
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society (1994-1996)
- Dean’s List, Northwestern University (1992-1996)
- Illinois State Scholar (1992)
Special Clinical Interests:
- Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Particularly sports injuries
- Tumors and arthritis and Interventional techniques and therapies including MR arthography and pain injections
- Phone: (815) 717-8478
- E-mail: NishaPatel@advancedmidwestradiology.com