Our Radiologists are among the finest anywhere in the US.
Dr. Ashish Vyas is originally from Freeport, Illinois and attended Northwestern University where he received a B.A. degree in Chemistry. After finishing medical school at the American University of the Caribbean, he completed his residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Providence Hospital in Southfield, Michigan. This was followed by a fellowship in Vascular and Interventional Radiology at University of Illinois Chicago.
Dr. Vyas practices and enjoys the full breadth of Interventional Radiology with particular interests in Interventional Oncology, IVC filters, vertebral augmentation, uterine fibroid embolization and women’s health, complex percutaneous biopsies and venous interventions.
Medical School: American University of the Caribbean, St. Maarten
Residency: Diagnostic Radiology, Providence Hospital and Medical Center, Southfield, Michigan
Fellowship: Vascular and Interventional Radiology, University of Illinois Chicago IL
Board Certification: Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology
- Member, Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR)
- Member, American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Member, American Board of Radiology (ABR)
- Member, Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
Special Clinical Interests:
- Interventional oncology (Y-90, chemoembolization, ablation)
- VC filters
- Uterine fibroid embolization
- Gonadal vein embolization
- Vertebral augmentation (kyphoplasty, vertebroplasty, sacroplasty)
- Dialysis interventions
- General interventional radiology
- Arterial and venous interventions